PosAbilities ABA Clinic is looking for ABA therapist/RBTs to come join our team serving Northern Virginia.
As an ABA therapist, you will work under the supervision of our experienced BCBAs to deliver high quality interventions to our clients. We focus on providing services to teen and adults with disabilities across various settings: home, school, community.. This is a great opportunity for any BCBA and BCaBA candidates that would like to gain experience and supervision in various settings while working with experienced BCBAs.
· Be at least 18 years old
· Have a high school diploma
· Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
· Excellent communication skills
· Have the RBT certification or ability to get certification within 90 days or starting employment. We will train the right candidate! We offer career paths for all our staff including entry level to lead RBT and principal RBTs. To find out more, contact us by filling out the form below.
Desired Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or a related field such as Education or Speech Therapy
· Experience working at a clinic, home and school setting
· Experience working with teens and adults with disabilities
· Experience following a treatment plan developed by a BCBA
· Knowledge of ABA principles and treatment protocols
We offer unique career path opportunities for all levels, starting with entry level Behavior Technicians you growth into lead and managerial positions without having to become a BCBA. There is a spot for all skills and you can create your own growth path.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume. We offer various positions from entry level Behavior Technician to Lead RBT or Principal RBT senior level positions. To find out more, send us a note!
Copyright © 2022 PosAbilities Clinic - All Rights Reserved.
We are thrilled to welcome New Directions ABA LLC to the PosAbilities ABA Clinic family! We are joining forces to expand services across Northern Virginia. We look forward to a bright future as one team, continuing to offer best in class services to our families!