Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
PosAbilities ABA Clinic is looking for Board Certified Behavior Analysts to join our ABA clinic in Leesburg, Virginia. This is a perfect opportunity for those looking for a growing clinic with professional advancement potential. BCBAs are responsible for developing clients' treatment plans, supervising RBTs and providing support and services to parents. We provide a flexible schedule with the ability to work remotely, day time hours.
-Assessments using various tools (VBMAPP, ABLLS, Vineland, etc)
-Create assessment reports and recommendation of services
-Maintain caseload of client and supervise ABA therapist
-Develop and implement skills acquisition and behavior reduction programs
-Provide consultation and training to parents, teachers and community members
-Collaborate with other treatment members
-Ensure medical record documentation is completed and complaint
· Certified as a BCBA and current licensed professional in Virginia
· Master’s in behavior analysis, BCBA Supervisory, Psychology, special education, social work, speech language pathology, or related field
· At Least 3 years of experience in a various settings
· Strong knowledge and deep understanding of behavior analytic therapies; experience delivering these services
· Must be proficient with ABA program/goal development, ABA behavior reduction and skills acquisition procedures as well as staff supervision and training
· Excellent writing and communication skills, be highly organized with the ability to multitask
· Must be able to work well as part of a team
Besides all the great full time benefits, we provide a great team atmosphere, team work is essential and we work hard at it. We provide provide a flexible schedules, ability to work remotely, continuing education, licensing and certification cost, materials cost, performance-based incentives and much more.
We offer unique career path opportunities for all levels, starting with entry level as a BCaBA or Apprentice to the BCBA you growth into lead and Principal/Subject Matter Expert positions without having to become a Clinical Director. There is a spot for all skills and you can create your own growth path.
Reach out to us to find out more and to submit your resume.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Copyright © 2023 PosAbilities Clinic - All Rights Reserved.
We are thrilled to continue expand services across Northern Virginia with the expansion into our Herndon Location. We offer great opportunities for clinic and home base ABA. We have various openings! Be part of the change, join us!